Social Bar




Saturday, August 15, 2009

The All-Important B R A I N ...



Hello Again. Nice to be back for another blog post after one whole week of brain-wracking work.


Oh yes, the BRAIN -- that all-important soft tissue inside my "coconut shell." I haven't given it much thought until today when one of the frames in the video bar (see side bar of this blog) arrested my attention and had me clicking on it.

I first thought of just taking a quick view of it -- probably just a minute or two -- as I always do with videos owing to speed constraints (my subscription is limited to 384 kbps), but then the topic being discussed was just too important to forgo watching the video in its entirety.

Then it dawned on me ... might as well make said video the focus of my blog post today, i.e., invite you to view it yourself so you can better understand why it is extremely necessary that we keep our brain in good health.

It will take you an hour and 14 minutes -- rather long -- to stay glued to your computer screen but, I tell you, it's every minute worth watching and you won't regret it.

That's just about it for now. Thank you very much again and happy viewing :) C u.




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks :)