Social Bar




Saturday, July 25, 2009

"Music Power"


Do you love music? I do ... very much. And that was the reason why I posted 2 You Tube music videos in this blog which you can view below for momentary pleasure.

Now, what has music got to do with wisdom and understanding which are the main thrusts of my blog?

A lot. But first, I'd like to ask you a question. Do you know who the greatest musician is?

Whatever your answer, you may be right but only partially because the actual greatest musician who ever lived -- and continues to live -- but remains incognito is none other than ... believe it or not ... SATAN.

Let me prove to you why Satan is the greatest musician, irrespective of my or your or anyone's view of the matter. If you believe in the Bible (but even if you don't, it doesn't make any difference), here's what it says, referring to Satan:

Eze 28:13 "Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

Please note the words "tabrets" and "pipes" which we know to be musical instruments used in Biblical times.

Who among us, humans, could be greater than Satan in every field of endeavor as far as creative qualities are concerned?

Now you may ask, 'so ...?'

So ... you may discern whether the music you are listening to or watching on video is POWERED by The BIG S. Don't underestimate or take for granted the tremendous power BIG S wields using music to his advantage and to your detriment. He's always on prowl, ever-ready to get you, or me -- anybody, when the opportunity presents itself. He's cunning, crafty and deceitful.

Yes, the music you listen to -- or watch on video -- may be "beautiful," "captivating." Listen or watch to your own peril. You may be enjoying yourself but watch out because you could be taken for a ride. Before you know it, you're hooked.

Are you familiar with Barry Manilow's Top Hit: "I Write The Song"? Do you think he was referring to himself when he wrote the lyrics of that song? Let's take a look (Note the first lines):

I Write The Song
By: Barry Manilow

I've been alive forever (literally), and I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the melodies together
I am music and I write the songs

CHORUS

I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs

My home lies deep within you
And I've got my own place in your soul
Now, when I look out through your eyes
I'm young again, even though I'm very old

CHORUS

Oh my music makes you dance
And gives you spirit to take a chance
And I wrote some rock 'n' roll so you can move
Music fills your heart

Well, that's a real fine place to start
It's from me it's for you
It's from you, it's for me
It's a worldwide symphony

CHORUS

CHORUS

I am Music (music) and I write the songs.

-------------------------

So there. Draw your own conclusion.

Thanks again for taking time to read my blog. See you again soon. Have a nice day.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Barry didn't write I Write The Songs;Bruce Johnston who was a drummer for The Beach Boys did and he wasn't the first to record it. David Cassidy and Karen Carpenter recorded it before Clive Davis insisted that Barry do the same and Barry refused to speak to Clive for four months because he didn't want people thinking he was singing about himself. The song is about the spirit of music not any one person in particular and a lot of people got that except for a few idiot dee jays and know nothing critics who crucified Barry over the lyrics without thinking about what they were saying. Just wanted to clear that up once and for all.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks :)